[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Contest in Sulphur LA - August 25-25

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 13 06:49:38 AKDT 2007

George
That's bad news about Bobby Phillips full scale Sukohi motor problems. I
hope he gets it repaired in time to do a demo for us <G>

For anyone who might not know about it. Bobby Phillips owns a full scale
Sukohi which is hangered at our nearby Airport and he practices only a
couple of miles from us on a regular basis. George had asked him to do a fly
over and demo for us during our contest. Unfortunately he is having motor
problems that I'll not try to explain because I don't have all the details.
So George decided to Not make an official announcement about the flight demo
BUT I  thought I'd share the info as it could still happen if he gets the
new motor installed and flying by then.

Watching a full scale aerobatic routine sure gives me a new level of respect
for those guys.

Eddie