[NSRCA-discussion] contest

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 13:09:31 AKDT 2007

I also am sorry I couldn't make it. I flew demos and judged there when this
was only a Primer event. Since one of the reasons John started this event was
that I, as D-1 VP at the time, had asked him to help revive the New England
area. Unfortunately, I had to be on L. I. for a family wedding shower, Ann
does  NOT drive on the Island, and couldn't make it to the contest. This is a bad
 season for me. I have the wedding during Paradise and now a family reunion
during Sayre. Help! I have this great new Prodigy, not flown yet, and I won't
even be able to use it this year.

Hadley is a great contest at a pretty good field. John makes it comfortable
and fun to fly there. Ann and I will definitely be there next year.

Frank G.