[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale: ZN Supreme (partially built)

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Sat Jul 7 09:23:38 AKDT 2007

Hey all,

I'm selling my backup ZN Supreme. It's not complete yet but was setup
for a Hacker C50. Airframe is probably 80% built.

Fuse is basically built with motor mount installed.
Wings are setup w/adjusters front and rear.
Stabs setup with adjusters in the stabs

I have no idea what it's worth at this stage of construction (it's all
very straight and accurately built) but the kit costs 980 Euro +
shipping from Europe.

I also have the C50-14XL and controller I was going to use in this
airplane if you're interested. I'll try to take some pics this weekend
if people are interested. I'll need to build a shipping container for it
if the buyer isn't local to me (D7 South).

-Doug Cronkhite