[NSRCA-discussion] NMP header

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Fri Jul 6 18:41:15 AKDT 2007

Had the same problem until I added another washer between header flange and
engine. I am running 3 washers now and all is well. Reason being the
threaded section is too long therefore it bottoms out inside the cylinder
head and the header never really tighens up.

I am sure Troy will chime in here and provide similar advise.

 <http://www.ritm.net.au/>

  _____