[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Power EVO Lite

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 18:30:09 AKDT 2007

Hi Jerry:  Interesting comparison.  By the time I add connectors to the FP
packs, I'll probably be someplace near 42.5 oz.  With my TP5300 packs, my
Partner weighs 10 lbs 13.5 oz so the Flight Power packs would place me right
at the limit.  I was initially thrilled to see (based on the Tower
advertised weight) the possibility of saving approximately 1/4 lb in LiPo
weight.  So much for that!  I replaced the 22 x 12 APC with a 21 x 14 last
weekend and really like that prop.  Good airspeed and still lots of thrust.

Mike