[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-12 computer science.

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 6 03:41:56 AKDT 2007

Why?  I don't know...

I archived every bit of software I could on CD's as soon as I got a CD writer.  I have MS DOS, all versions 2.11 to 6.22 including the mess "IBM DOS 4"  in bootable disk images.

Original Tetris will run in WinXP... you just can't play it because you hit the button to start game and "FLASH!" game over.  They don't make something to slow down a 2.4 ghz machine to 4.77 mhz (or to just load the processor that badly) for the game.