[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 AMA NATS/Team Trials to be filmed by Higher Plane Productions!

Boyd E. "Rusty" Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 14:18:08 AKDT 2007

Dear Precision Aerobatic Pilot and Enthusiasts,

I am pleased to announce that leading edge video production company, Higher Plane Productions, will be in Muncie for the entire week filming the 2007 AMA Pattern NATS/Team Trials including practice, "Special Out-Takes", Friday's F3A Unknown meeting, Concours d'Elegance, JR Future Champions Breakfast, flying and more flying!!!

I encourage everyone to visit www.higherplaneproductions.com to see the Gernot Bruckman practice session, the promo for the 2007 E-TOC video...very special.

Our sport will be well represented and I expect exclusive content to be posted on FLY RC Magazine's website and at least (1) DVD offering...

Rusty Dose
Proud Member of the NSRCA
NATS Volunteer
2007 USA F3A Team Fund Raising Coordinator