[NSRCA-discussion] Was "contest" Small Contest Idea

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jul 5 12:10:16 AKDT 2007

Well, it was also done with unanimous consent.  I think if anyone had really
protested, we would have flown the normal schedules.  But given the crowd,
this was much more fulfilling and challenging.

BTW, this was still a 2 day event, though several only stayed for one, and I
believe we also voted the second day (we¹d already flown like 6 rounds and
12 of Sportsman) to open up the field and we just had a great practice day.
We did feel some responsibility to still be there the second day.  Not sure
how to solve that issue, other than to have a standard sentence on every
sanction that says ³the CD reserves the right to cancel the second day with
low attendence...please call if you only intend to come on Sunday to
confirm² type thing.