[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-12 - who looks bad?

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:39:36 AKDT 2007

Matthew, the nonsense on this mailing list may make the NSRCA look bad to
some, but I
personally think the officers have been very dignified by not allowing
themselves
to be drawn into the muck after Eric shot off all his accusations. It seems
to me
that their attempt not to get in a pissing match with Eric has provided no
opportunity
for us to hear both sides and therefore I don't know how any of us can make
a judgment.
To accept the rantings of a spurned member as truthful is beyond gullible.
In fact,
his statement about Dave hand picking judges for finals was clearly false
because
Don Ramsey has picked finals judges for many years. The fact is we don't
know how many rounds were used in the bias tests, we don't know what
software
they used, we don't know who did the evaluation, what witnesses they had,
etc., etc.?

One could say that if the NSRCA was justified they would have explained this
on the list but
perhaps they're smart enough to know that doing so is not appropriate or
healthy
for the NSRCA. I applaud the NSRCA officers for maintaining a civil manner
and I
wish Eric was as interested the NSRCA's well being.

Keith Black