[NSRCA-discussion] St. Charles Missouri 50th Pattern Contest T-Shirts (Phantom Flyers)

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 21:11:33 AKDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Large is good for me.  See you on Tuesday next week.  Have a nice 4th of July.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Bill Ahrens" <ahrensw at charter.net>

The St. Charles Pattern Contest will be held August 25th and 26th.   To Celebrate our 50th anniversary of holding a pattern contest our club plans on giving  each pilot a Phantom Flyers Pattern T-Shirt.  So please help me plan on how many and what size T-Shirts to buy.  If you are planning to attend or even if you think you might attend please email me and give me your shirt size. This is not pre-registering and there is no obligation, it is only to help me plan on the shirt order.

Thanks Bill Ahrens
NSRCA 619
ahrensw at charter.net