[NSRCA-discussion] St. Charles Missouri 50th Pattern Contest T-Shirts (Phantom Flyers)

Bill Ahrens ahrensw at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 20:47:38 AKDT 2007

The St. Charles Pattern Contest will be held August 25th and 26th.   To
Celebrate our 50th anniversary of holding a pattern contest our club plans
on giving  each pilot a Phantom Flyers Pattern T-Shirt.  So please help me
plan on how many and what size T-Shirts to buy.  If you are planning to
attend or even if you think you might attend please email me and give me
your shirt size. This is not pre-registering and there is no obligation, it
is only to help me plan on the shirt order.

Thanks Bill Ahrens

NSRCA 619

ahrensw at charter.net