[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-12 computer science.

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Jul 2 20:40:59 AKDT 2007

Hey, this is fun! i guess i did a good job with that one. The next time the
list is slow, I'll know what to do!

Hey - real question: What is everyone using for 6-32 threaded control horn
setups? I heard that stainless screws are too brittle. Can I just use
zinc-plated hardware from Home Depot or will that only work on a "sport"
model? <LOL>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

John Pavlick