[NSRCA-discussion] Carbon fiber pipe mounting help request / existing aircraft, limited pipe tunnel space

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Jul 2 09:14:29 AKDT 2007

I'm doing a pipe installation in an existing aircraft with limited
space.  To prevent modifying structure (pipe floor) I would have to
mount the pipe within about an eighth of an inch of it.  (This for the
aft mount only, front mount is no problem as it is....)

Has anyone out there done something that has worked out well?  I'm
thinking something with fuel tubing and tiewraps or something along that
line, but if someone has done something along these lines I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

Thank you,
Chris White