[NSRCA-discussion] OS 2.00 FS-FI

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Jul 2 05:40:01 AKDT 2007

Tommy that is good to hear.  Like Chris says a lot of people have the
money, and although I don't have that kind of hobby money to spend, I DO
like to hear the specs, performance, reliability issues.

Has anyone tried the non-efi version in a 2m bird....?  Didn't Tower
have the non-efi for around 489 a few weeks ago?

Chris White