[NSRCA-discussion] OS 2.00 FS-FI

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 1 05:09:38 AKDT 2007

My P35 Bonanza had three fuel cells replaced by AD's at $1500 each. That
would have bought a new Ford Mustang at the time! None of the cells had any
faults that I could see.
There is a lot of money in aviation, I put it there.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US