[NSRCA-discussion] Expert Electronics' F650 Negative shift RX

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Jan 31 13:11:17 AKST 2007

Hello Incheol,
I assume that the F650 does not work with the synthesized 9Z TX module.
Try it with a non-synthesized module and it will almost certainly work.
This would not be the first RX to show this "feature".
I am told (though I have never tried this) that if you unplug then re-plug the 9Zsynthesizer module
while the TX is powered up that those same  RX es will work with the 9ZS module.
All the best,
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer