[NSRCA-discussion] Piedmont Focus Sport .90-1.10

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jan 31 09:52:04 AKST 2007

While spelunking around http://www.piedmontmodels.com/ for the soft
mount instructions, I came across their announcement for their new .90
sized Focus:

http://www.piedmontmodels.com/News.html

Rusty had posted some pictures earlier, but this page has a few more.
Looks really nice - it's not listed under their products page or
shopping cart yet though so I don't know how much it costs.

No pecuniary interest on my part, just happy to see Piedmont getting
back into the game.  Love that big checkerboard scheme on the bottom -
always have since I first saw in on Dave Brown's logo years ago.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com