[NSRCA-discussion] Soft mount for OS .46AX?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jan 29 19:30:06 AKST 2007

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a source for a soft mount small enough to fit an
OS .46AX?  I've seen the DuBro mount, but was hoping for something
lighter.  I replaced a hard mount with one of the old K&B backplate
mounts on my Somethin' Extra and it cured an issue where I was
replacing aileron servos every 20-30 flights - so I'm sold on the
vibration reduction (and no, I'm not going electric..).  Unfortunately
the K&B mounts are no longer made.

Now I want to put together one of the new Great Planes Reactors:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5195801/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

but I really don't want to hard mount the engine.

Thanks!

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com