[NSRCA-discussion] PPG Concept and White primer base question

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 04:20:54 AKST 2007

Century 21 primer from a spray can is white, and compatible with PPG Concept.
Ron Lockhart

From: Rcmaster199 at aol.com

In a message dated 1/28/2007 9:45:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, deanfunk1 at yahoo.com writes:
Hi all,

I am looking for a white primer that is compatible
with the PPG Concept line of paints. Does PPG Prima
come in white???

Also does anyone have the PPG Concept mix numbers for
monokote/ultrakote matches....

thanks in advance, Dean
Another GREAT alternative to Concept primers is KlassKote epoxy primer. I've used the stuff as base for PPG polyurethane painst in the past with excellent results. It's a true epoxy paint just like the old KB line we used to use, except it's better. Reduces with plain lacquer thinner from the local Cheapo Depot. Cures fast and sands great.

They come in easy to pour containers also.

MattK