[NSRCA-discussion] PPG Concept and White primer base question

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jan 28 06:43:29 AKST 2007

Dean,

If you are looking for a "lighter" primer than the K-36, the K-2 primer is a
soft light cream color, and very nice to use, just much harder to find. I
actually prefer it to the K-36.  It's not white though...but much easier to
paint a base white over.

As for color matches..I have VERY good matches for Monokote cub yellow,
white (which is NOT base white), and Aluminum.  Black is base black.

If you need those...drop me a note offlist.

-Mark