[NSRCA-discussion] PPG Concept and White primer base question

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 06:11:22 AKST 2007

Sounds like a good chart for K Factor.

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Stebbins
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:00 AM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] PPG Concept and White primer base question

Dean, no they do not have a white in the concept line. We use the Prima all
the timebecause it works good and sands good. You can find white primers
that are compatible, but the ones we found were heavier due to the solids
they used. Ask your auto shop/paint dealer and he will find some for you.
We do not have the mix numbers-I just take the can back and get
more--probably good idea to write them all down. However Tony -Radio South-
carries small quantities, and may have it written down. You also can take a
small piece of the colors you want in to the paint dealer and he will scan
them for a match to mix.
Jerry
RC Model Enterprises