[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 sequences up on website

Steven.Homenda at ctcplc.com Steven.Homenda at ctcplc.com
Thu Jan 25 07:20:33 AKST 2007

I guess the next step will be adding:  "Touching down on wheels following
1/2 roll recovery prior to flare" as a Downgrade.  Good thing Landing is
only a K 1.

Steve

For full details of the services the CTC group provides please
visit our website at  www.CharlesTaylorConsulting.com

This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may
be protected by legal privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or
disclose its contents to anyone else.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your
copy from your system.

We monitor the content of emails sent and received via our
network for viruses and unauthorised use, we recommend that
you should also check messages for viruses in accordance with
good computing practice.

Emails sent to or from our systems are not confidential to any
named individual and we reserve the right to read them without
prior notice.