[NSRCA-discussion] Wind tunnel

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jan 23 10:26:12 AKST 2007

I speak from VERY limited experience, however the simple version appears to
be to ³pull² the air over the surface rather than push it.  They used a
large fan to evacuate the room and provided small controlled inlets for air
to enter and flow over the surface.  The smoke is simply from colored smoke
sticks, though I¹m not sure of the source of those.

I¹m curious though how representative that is of the actual ³Flow² over the
object.