[NSRCA-discussion] Strange looking plane from Patrick Lemonnier

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Jan 22 14:25:39 AKST 2007

Hey Chris,

And I thought Jetstream 31 drivers were the only one's stuck without
autopilots:-)  You know that Marine Air Terminal is our corporate
HQ...wild to think that Al Ueltschi flew Trippe around and that the
"314" flying boats used to fly out of that facility....so much history.
I cringe to think of how much weather flying by hand you must have done
during those 6 years:-)

I'll pay for one of your seats anytime buddy....I'm not sure how I feel
about 300hour ab-initio line pilots.

Other Chris...