[NSRCA-discussion] Strange looking plane from Patrick Lemonnier

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:30:54 AKST 2007

Hi Chris (other one)
I did 6 years of hard labor with US Air Express (CommutAir) out of
Plattsburgh, NY.  The 1900 was a good flying and stable plane and had to
be since you had to hand fly (no a/p) 6 - 8 hours a day.  We used FSI at
LGA over by the Marine Air Terminal.  Too many memories of going down
there for sim checks.  I believe that I have spent many hours cursing
your simulators :)