[NSRCA-discussion] January K-Factor is Up

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 17:18:36 AKST 2007

Actually the new site is being tested at a beta site - it is not the current
nsrca.org one.  From my understanding, and Marty Moleski will correct me if
I'm wrong, the current site has no changes except for the front page.
Everything else works exactly as it has since it was last modified.  There
are many things wrong with the current site and they will be fixed as we
identify them.  The officers will change to the new officers, broken links
will be corrected, and any missteps in our renewal process will be fixed as
well.  Please bear in mind that Jim Quinn is going through the renewal
process for the very first time with absolutely little or no training from
anyone.

I do apologize to all of you that have renewed and have not received
anything from Jim Quinn yet - you should have received a note that states
your membership has been updated.  If you have not received a note from Jim
and your membership was processed on Paypal then please send me an email and
I will make sure you get updated.

Thanks!

-Derek

  _____