[NSRCA-discussion] January K-Factor is Up

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 19:50:55 AKST 2007

Can't get to it.  Says my membership expired on 31 Dec even though I have a
Paypal receipt dated 28 Dec saying I did.  Also, the link it took me to saying
my membership had expired says Cathy Ruether is still the secretary!  The
front page of the website doesn't have a link to the current secretary, just the
pres and a couple of others.

Website needs some serious attention.  Never had a problem until now.

Jon Lowe

In a message dated 1/19/2007 7:37:01 PM Central Standard Time,