[NSRCA-discussion] Arm Chair pilot....

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 11:33:40 AKST 2007

Hi Ed.

Don't know for sure if "Black Dirt" allows on site camping or not. If not I
will not be attending. As for missing it in '03 & '04,  medical restrictions
took precedence.

Our new club did try to host a contest but conflicted with full scale
activities. It will be attempted again in the future.

Our club is small and no newbie's in the ranks to recruit.

When I used to put on presentations at local functions/clubs had much lip
interest till they hear the commitment / in time & cost to get started
flying R/C and then entering competion.

    Del