[NSRCA-discussion] Kudos for K-Factor content!

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jan 17 13:27:59 AKST 2007

I received the December K-Factor last night (in Alaska) and just wanted
to say I thought the last two issues have been particularly good in
terms of technical, pattern specific content.  My thanks to the authors
for taking the time to share and to Mike for knitting it all together
every month!

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com