[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Re: Futaba 14mz and compact flash card

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Jan 17 06:52:48 AKST 2007

Reply from John below.

  I was aware the radios could be turned on without generating RF. However, you usually need to watch the controls on the plane when programming (unless you are making minor modifications like change in expo, DR, etc). That is why I asked about the DSC cord.

  I just looked on the Futaba website and saw that the 14MZ and 12MZ does have a DSC connector, so it should be possible to program without generating RF.

  Bob R.