[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 14mz and compact flash card

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 16:03:15 AKST 2007

Only as a bench test.  I had this 2 gig card for a camera, and popped it in.
It all seemed to work just fine.  Saved settings, recalled settings, much
more room for tunes, etc.  Didn't test to see if there was a problem with a
large number of files on the card - possible the MZ itself can't display
beyond a certain number.
The system doesn't need the card except as storage space - so if the saved
planes read in to the radio fine, I wouldn't expect any issues.  From the
test, I will experiment once the temperature gets more reasonable for
flying.  Minus 10 last night.....

Ted Sander