[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic V2 For Sale

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 10:48:14 AKST 2007

Hey Archie,

Thanks for the mention on the fuse. If anyone is
interested you can see pictures of that fuse in my
laser jig back in march '06.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3640864/mpage_12/key_/tm.htm

post# 289

As I remember there is some really choice wood in that
fuse. I did a little extra work on this fuse also.
This sounds like a smoking deal for a partially built
Black Magic. I guess I was one of the first guys using
lasers, there are a number of posts in Mike's thread
about my experiments. I am also offering building
services on a limited bases, if anyone is interested.

cheers! Dean