[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic V2 For Sale

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 07:08:30 AKST 2007

Alright guys, I've got a plane here to get rid of.  I have 2 others coming
as well as no room or time to finish this one.

Black Magic V2, about 85% done.  Fuse is built with turtle deck installed,
cowl installed.  Fuse was framed by Dean Funk and is perfect.  Carbon fiber
belly pan, and carbon fiber canopy.  Exactly the same as Mike Hester's
originals.  Foam parts personally sheeted by Mike. Ailerons are cut out and
ready for top hinging.  This thing is perfect. Budd Mount installed, so you
can run any motor you want.  Pictures available.  I have a crate to ship the
fuse. Very close to being ready for finish.

Asking 700 plus shipping...includes Budd Mount.  Will include DEPS elevator
system if wanted.  Includes Gator stab tube and adjusters, and gator wing
adjusters.  Does not include wing tube or gear.

Contact me off list if interested.

Arch Stafford
astafford at stx.rr.com