[NSRCA-discussion] Zen 120

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Jan 15 13:29:44 AKST 2007

Jay

The Zen 120 isn't their 2 meter plane....   The Zen III is their 2 meter plane, but you don't see it on the Airborne-models website...
You have to go to the World models site to see it....  I've seen some of the Zen III planes fly and they are very good performers.
It's been a while since I checked, but I seem to remember quite a difference in price between the two planes.....  I'm not sure if the
Zen III is actually still available.   The price on the 120 does seem like a very good price....

Rex