[NSRCA-discussion] Back to glow???!!!

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 04:13:47 AKST 2007

 This year I have one E. and one DZ plane. I'm really looking forward to not having to clean gunky exhaust off all the time. I really think that flying Electric is easier. Just plug it in and take off. I'm also looking forward to the potential savings I will see in shipping from Richards repair shop and my house. Trust me it's been a substantial sum. Mike

Robert Mairs <robertm at sssnet.com> wrote:  Any time I get the urge to go back to the DZ, I just look at my old log
book, that usually ends it. Plus I called the hobby shop to see what a case
of 30% was going for since I hadn't bought any in a couple of years, my
original packs are at breakeven with glow, any extra is a bonus.