[NSRCA-discussion] Back to glow???!!!

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sun Jan 14 21:11:18 AKST 2007

Hi Terry

I would be very surprised to see that happen.  Electrics will never
replace glow (and vice versa), but those who fly electrics and like
their setups will likely take a lot of convincing to switch back.  For
me it would take a "no electrics" rules change to force me back to
glow....and I would go back kicking and screaming!

E-power can be a huge money sucking R&D pit, especially if you deviate
just slightly from a common proven setup....that leaves a bad taste in
peoples mouths, and certainly feeds  a lot of the negativity toward
e-power, and rightfully so.

Chad