[NSRCA-discussion] Compensator kit

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 19:06:30 AKST 2007

Tom,

Very funny deal.  I got up last Sunday morning, felt a strong urge to go on my wife's E-BAY (mentioning brand name on the list!) and look for the Compensator.

NO Way I YELLED, Honey how do I do this!

Long story short, it is here.

The rest of the story includes a Gator Flea I built in 1995.  It was gorgeous because I had a very talented guy who had won the Toledo Painted Pattern Award (joe Smith from St. Louis area) several times paint it per the original.   Anyway, it satisfied the most important model in my rc pattern life as far as a motivator.  It flew very well, very very fast with an OS .40 FSR (brand name), quite special.  The model is now in Omaha because of another rule I have.  If I scratch a model do to a flight error, I generally sell it right then and there...I was being cute landing and did a snap 4' off of the ground and needed 4 and a half to do it right.

I'll probably try an RCU build thread.

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba
Team YS Performance