[NSRCA-discussion] List rules... ??

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Jan 14 09:13:36 AKST 2007

I understand and agree with both sides for the post in this thread.

I have the following philosophy...If a policy exists, then enforce it; if a
policy is not required, then eliminate it; if a policy needs tweaked for
clarity then tweak it. This applies to any business, organization,
government, etc...

If no action is taken, I would assume that some business owners don't make
any statements on the list and are left wondering why it's ok for others.

If we say it's not a problem, I would recommend eliminating the policy. It's
kind of like judging, if it's in the rule book, we need to follow it.

FWIW...I don't believe it's a problem and I believe Ihncheol's post was
acceptable. His post is also in line with other business posts on the list
that may or may not be (or have been) officers of the NSRCA at the time of
the post...Boy that was tough...

I also don't know if Ihncheol has a business or not.

Larry Diamond