[NSRCA-discussion] Renewal Help

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun Jan 14 07:25:19 AKST 2007

Nope.Didn't have that.Thanks.

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Stebbins
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 10:24 AM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Renewal Help

Larry, did you send him an e-mail? secretary at nsrca.org
<mailto:-secretary at nsrca.org> .

Jerry

----- Original Message -----

From: Lisa  <mailto:lld613 at psci.net> & Larry

Sent: Friday, January 14, 2000 10:08 AM

Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Renewal Help

I need some help trying to renew Lisa's Membership. I called Jim Quinn and
left a message but I'm not sure if he is, or still is, the right person.

We need to know Lisa's NSRCA #. It was never sent to us last year and my
name is on the K-Factor. Lisa really didn't like that my name was on the
K-Factor and not hers. <VBG> Well she is the only one to receive the renewal
letter,

We just bought a new truck and her name was first and they gave her the
Key's with # 1 on it.Oh, I have tried to sell stuff to make room for new
planes and equipment. She said I can't sell anything. I guess we will have
to save for a bigger house or an addition to this one.

What do I do, oh man, what do I do?.OK I'll suck it up and live with it.LOL

Larry Diamond

  _____