[NSRCA-discussion] DelRe: YS 160DZ on Special Pricing

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 14 05:28:05 AKST 2007

I did not intend any assult on the messenger. OTH, the alarms went off for
me because I feel that we are a small group with unique communications
problems. I would like us to be more a "band of brothers" that can bark at
each other without lasting damage. Emotions frequently run hot at contests
and it is important to our survival to be able to chill as fast as we
ignite.

PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER MY COMMENTS A PERSONAL ATTACK! NO OFFENSE WAS
INTENDED!

Sometimes we have to agree to disagree.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"