[NSRCA-discussion] DelRe: YS 160DZ on Special Pricing

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 04:23:55 AKST 2007

People can list things on the list as long as they don't have a business. If
someone has a business and is promoting selling a product on the list that
has always been against the list policies. My question was has the list
policies changed. If it has then someone should inform the membership. If
not then list policies and rules should be followed by all.. No matter who
they are our their affiliation with the NSRCA.
    If some are new and don't know the rules then a polite reminder is all
that should be required.

    Del