[NSRCA-discussion] Sunglasses

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 05:34:12 AKST 2007

Jim..
    Not everyone's eyes are identical in how they see, or should I more accurately say, how they interpret. Is best to test the lenses you would like to consider. For me the polarized Zurich's work well and I went to polarized prescription because they worked so well. Glare used to be a big issue for me with my regular glasses. The polarized helped that immensely.

    Del