[NSRCA-discussion] Sunglasses

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 16:10:46 AKST 2007

Hey Ronnie, what is she....BLIND? sorry couldn't resist

In a message dated 1/12/2007 7:46:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:
On Jan 12, 2007, at 6:28 PM, Rex LESHER wrote:

I've heard that if you wear a pair of Zurichs into a restaurant, they
automatically give you the senior discount....
Might be worth looking into....

When I buy Scotch at the liquor store, the old lady running the place asks me
if I'm old enough.  I thank her profusely for asking.

Ron Van Putte