[NSRCA-discussion] Stuff-off subject

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Jan 12 06:48:29 AKST 2007

Okay-who has all the water?

also for Nat.....38 (9)/5 +32=100.4

had to do this for my now retired boss for 18 years........

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Lance Van Nostrand" <patterndude at tx.rr.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
01/12/2007 08:06 AM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Stuff-off subject

I agree.  Dallas TX is still on water restrictions and this is supposed to

be the rainy season.
--Lance