[NSRCA-discussion] Stuff-off subject

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 02:53:43 AKST 2007

 Hi Tom sorry to hear of your weather related misfortune, I never complain when its raining because the alternative can be devistating. Your right about the worlds weather being all screwed up. Our weather in Chicago this winter is way warmer than normal. We're hoping that you get rain soon. Mike

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:  Ouch. I had the opportunity to get to Sydney last July, technically winter in your part of the world. The temps were 7-18C while we were there. Had no idea about the shortage of water, it rained a couple of times while we were there. Beautiful country.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com