[NSRCA-discussion] The real rason Pattern flyers are seenasElitists...

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Jan 9 09:02:11 AKST 2007

It may be possible that if you think someone is a snob, you may not know the
individual in question well enough. Sometimes I think we're too quick to
give up on trying to understand opposing viewpoints. Something like, "Rush
to Judgement".  Usually generates negative perceptions.
Ahhh, the human persona !
G.