[NSRCA-discussion] New front page for website

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 9 07:12:35 AKST 2007

I was looking at the site late last night...

The only "error" I found:
playing with resizing the window (moving the corner of the window on my
screen) the plane in the "letterhead" would jump down a line if I squeezed
far enough.

I doubt its worth changing anything... the graphic goes to the back of the
side menu and gets covered up.   The window has to be shrunk to less than
1/2 screen width @ 1024X768 before it happens.

Using IE 7, Win XP home.