[NSRCA-discussion] Lasers

wgalligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jan 9 06:50:07 AKST 2007

I checked mine last night and the right angles are "Dead Nuts On"  The pivot
is not very tight though and would only be useful when the unit is resting
on the table.  The pivot has some lateral movement and would not work good
to transition or project the line upwards.  But I am sure it will be worth
the 20 bucks.

Wayne Galligan