[NSRCA-discussion] New front page for website

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Tue Jan 9 04:06:30 AKST 2007

Gone now.
Interesting that there are internal sliders on the page when you shrink it
to a window.  In IE I have both vertical and horizontal sliders in the
middle of the page.  In Firefox only the horizontal slider appears.  This
slider is used to show the portion of Futaba logo that is cut off.  No big
deal but placing Futaba above or below Central centered would probably
reduce the appearance of the horizontal slider.  My resolution at home is
1280 by 1024.

Stuart