[NSRCA-discussion] membership #

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon Jan 8 20:06:31 AKST 2007

Tom,

> This is embarrassing....I don't know my membership number, and without
> it I cant renew right now ( I think)

Nah.  We ask for the number, but don't require it.

We'll take your money with or without the number.  :o)

> I assume I have to go to the secretary? I may also need my username and
> password retrieved?

Yes, I think Jim or Steve can help you.

> Sorry Marty...maybe there is a way to make the payment section easier so
> that silly 'Skippy's' like me can renew. ( I did notice the 'overseas'
> change though-hehehehe)

The content management system I'm advocating has a "forgot your
password?" function in it.  It's not foolproof, of course.
Create a foolproof system and the universe will provide better
fools.  ;o)

					Marty